Easter Elements file from Designs On Cloud 9, and the card base and layer is from the Silhouette store. All of the edges are distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I applied utee to the tulips for a bit of dimension, and shine, then pop-dotted them onto the card. I added the ribbon to look like a little bouquet.Here is the inside:
"Everyday Sentiments" was embossed using Lindys Stamp Gang Embossing Power. The butterfly is from the Whimsical Fun Volume 1 stamp set. I colored her in with copics. BTW every time I type copics it changes it to colics..pretty funny. LOL. I wonder how many times I forgot to go back and correct it!
Here is what the Whimsical Team came up with for our "Think Spring" add pink and or yellow challenge:
Fabulous creations this week! Be sure to stop by all the designers blog for the details, and to show them some love!
We can't wait to see what you will create this week.
Here are the guidelines for our weekly challenges:
1. Create any card/scrapbook LO using a spring theme
2. When uploading your project please be sure that it is a direct link to your actual post, and not just your blog
3. Only one project per challenge
4. Please put in your post that you entered your project into this challenge with a link to this blog. I do not ask that you make a project just for my challenge. I know that there are lots of fun challenge blogs out there and I encourage you to play along in as many as you want:)
5. NO back linking
6. Link your project to InLinkz by March 20 12:01am EST (you have two weeks to link up)
7. Have Fun!!
7. Have Fun!!